segunda-feira, 25 de junho de 2012

It has been a long time since I lasttposted here!! Time flies!!! Actually, with so much work and other internet tools available to share information, I've ended up adhering to the world's fastest way: Facebook.

What has inspired me to write today,is the fact I have been watching some of my students demand so much from themselves,that their learning process becomes considerably compromised at times.

I am well aware most of them work under pressure and try to do their best , which is already a heavy burden!! However, it is not an obligation that you must be perfect in everything you do. No one will ever accomplish this feat!!

So, take it easy! You are requested to perform so many tasks on a daily basis, that learning a language should be an activity to help you get your mind out of it all !

My suggestion is that you learn English by developing your language skills, in a way you can use them to talk about a variety of issues of your own interest and needs. For this reason, I've kept this blog and a facebook page to make esaier for you to keep in touch with  these sources and the language as well. Eventually,you will be likely to improve your vocabulary, grammar and .... keep yourself updated on the latest news !

Relax and have fun while improving your skills!Never have I given my students bad marks! The fact you have looked for personalized classes, already entitles you to the best mark ever!

The way is long..... but bright for those who enjoy every small step!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário