quinta-feira, 25 de agosto de 2011

Steve Jobs!! An inspiring life trajectory towards his dreams!!

Steve Jobs: "the only thing that kept me going,was that I loved what I did. You've got to find what you love !!
  

On August 24, Steve Jobs suddenly announced that he will step down from his role as Apple CEO.

"I have always said if there ever came a day when I could no longer meet my duties and expectationsas Apple's CEO, I would be the first to let you know. Unfortunately, that day has come,"

Jobs wrote in a letter to the Apple Board of Directors, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Jobs will now serve as chairman of the board, and Tim Cook will fill the role of CEO.

Below, the link from CNN to the article on his resignation:
http://money.cnn.com/2011/08/24/technology/steve_jobs_resigns/index.htm?hpt=hp_c1


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário