quarta-feira, 22 de setembro de 2010

What does meeting your music idol feel like?



Show in São Paulo
I got very close again!
Not till you unexpectedly get yourself completely thrilled by getting close to someone you look up to, will you know what it feels like!!! Passione!!! That is it! You  fall head over heels and find out why so many people freak out on these occasions... Like a child, nothing else matter but being close to your  "idol" and showing him"how unique" he is, even if  he can not take any notice of you in the middle of the crowd!! And when  it happens that "with the help of the angels your dream come true", I will tell you, it trully is a memorable and magical time in your life!

I have no idea if tonight I will be awarded such honour again!I do not care, since I am so proud I have already been through this experience and know Yanni's music will always be there for me and everyone else whose soul are touched by such indescribable melody...NOT A CONVINCING EXPLANATION??
HONESTLY, like all passionate fans, I wonder what is to happen later on!!rsrsrsrsrsssssss

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário